I have recently made an incredible discovery. I was looking to get acrylics done, but where I live, I couldn’t find anywhere that was in the price range I was looking for and was recommended for doing a good job. I then saw my friend with a fresh set of gorgeous nails and instantly asked her how much she had paid for them to look so brilliant! I was shocked when she told me that they were glued on from Primark and cost her £1 for 24!
I went and investigated myself and bought four packets for £4 and was eager to get home and try them out. When I got home, I applied the glue easily to the nails and attached them to my finger nails. A week later, they are still on and looking as good as ever. I am absolutely stunned by the quality and staying power of these nails and at such amazing value.
Here is every reason why I am IN LOVE with these nails and why I would recommend them again and again.
- They are incredible value! At £1 a pack, and a pack containing from 24-36 nails (don’t ask why such random numbers), you definitely get more than you pay for.
- With the selection from a possible 36 different nails, this offers a wide variety of sizes and they fit nicely over the arch of your nail. This means that they don’t unstick from the pressure of the nail being bent over and arch where it doesn’t want to be.
- They are high gloss and shine for the whole time you have them on. Regular washing of your hands helps this and gets rid of any everyday dirt that might build up.
- When in the shower and washing your hair, the nails don’t come unstuck and stay firmly in place. This means that you can be confident doing everyday tasks rather than flitting around and trying not to break a nail.
- The glue is really easy to apply and each nail is numbered for different sizes so you can make sure the two corresponding fingers on both hands are the same.
Here are some of the ones I have bought on my recent visit.
In summary, I am incredibly impressed with these nails and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a cheap and quick, but still good quality, nail fix.
Thank you for reading and I hope I have opened your eyes to the amazing world that is Primark Falsies!